Make full use of your bandwidth
- /join <hub-ip>
- Joins <hub-ip>. See Open new window when using
- Clears the main chat window of all text.
- Toggles the showing of time stamps on new chat messages. It
does not add timestamps to already received chat lines.
- Toggles the displaying of users joining the hub. This only
takes effect for freshly-arriving users.
- Toggles the displaying of favorite users joining the hub. Does
not require /showjoins to be enabled.
- Toggles visibility of the list of users for the current
hub. When it is not visible, tab completion, if turned on, will
- Displays the IP and port that DC++ will tell users to connect
to. If either the IP or port is not correct, you will be unable
to download from some users. This is only useful in active mode - the IP and
port are unused in passive mode.
- Adds the current hub (along with your nickname and password, if
used) to the list of Favorite Hubs.
- /pm <user> [message]
- Opens a private message window to the user, and optionally sends
the message, if one was specified.
- /getlist <user>
- Adds the user's list to the Download Queue.
- Adds the current user's list to the Download Queue.
- Clears the current Private Message window.
- Grants the remote user a slot. Once they connect, or if
they don't connect in 10 minutes, the granted slot is removed.
- Adds the current user to the list of Favorite Users.
- Manually refreshes DC++'s share list by going through the shared
directories and adding new folders and files. DC++ automatically
refreshes once an hour by default, and also refreshes after the list of
shared directories is changed.
- /slots <number>
- Sets the current number of upload slots to the number you
specify. If this is less than the current number of slots, no
downloads are cancelled.
- /search <string>
- Opens a new search window with the specified search string.
It does not
automatically send the search.
- Closes the current window.
- Sends a random DC++ advertising message to the chat, including a
link to the DC++ homepage and the version number.
- /away [message]
- Sets Away status. New private message windows will be
responded to, once, with the message you specified, or the default away
message configured in the Appearance
- Un-sets Away status.
- /g <search string>
- Launches your default web browser to the Google search engine
with the specified search.
- /imdb <imdb query>
- Launches your default web browser to the Internet Movie Database
(imdb) with the specified query.
- Rebuilds the HashIndex.xml and HashData.dat files, removing
entries to files that are no longer shared, or old hashes for files
that have since changed. This runs in the main DC++ thread, so
the interface will freeze until the rebuild is finished.
- /log <status, system, downloads, uploads>
- If no parameter is specified, it launches the log for the hub or
private chat with the associated application in Windows. If one of the
parameters is specified it opens that log file. The status log is
available only in the hub frame.
- Display this help file.